This week on Tech Tonight : Bad websites, self driving cars and streaming radio better.
- We realise we are very dependant on technology how would we actually cope without it?
- Bad website design? There has got to be a better way.
- I talk about a new technology known as chatbots coming of age.
- Chris calls in about a problem with the Medicare website when it comes to customer service and website design.
- Michael has issues with 6PRs streaming, our listeners have some good ideas.
- James points to my.gov.au as an example of a bad website and chat about security.
- 2 Factor Authentication can be defeated, how they do it and how to stay safe.
- Brian wants to know about VPN services for Android.
- I have a discount code for ProXPN for listeners.
- Phil recommends TuneIn.com for streaming 6PR live.
- Ben wants to know how good his Optus connection is and we look at upgrade options.
- Did you know that soon we can soon buy a cheap DIY kit that will make your car autonomous. This could change everything.
- A local business comes up with a genius solution to empty commercial spaces. popupshopup.com.au
- Terry has a suggestion for popupshopup.com.au.
To follow Ben on twitter – https://twitter.com/benaylett.
To follow Chris – https://twitter.com/chrisiperth.
I join Chris live on air every Monday night from 8:20PM through to 9:00PM Perth time on Perth’s only 24 hour sport and talk radio, 6PR.
If you like the intro/outro music, it is Console Wars by Liltommyj and you can purchase your own full version at bandcamp.com. This song is created entirely from samples of gaming consoles. Support this artist by buying his works from bandcamp.com.
This work is created under the creative commons 3.0 license and is free to share and redistribute as long as you give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license and indicate if changes were made.
Here’s the link to the human-readable version and the full license terms.
End of Windows 10 nagging is coming!